May 21 2013 Latest news:
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Folkestone blaze drama this morning
A teenage girl had to be rescued by firefighters this morning after a blaze at a house in Folkestone.
Fire crews were called just after 8.30am on Wednesday to Black Bull Road in Folkestone.
The blaze is believed to have been started by an electrical fault in a ground floor kitchen of the three-storey home.
Firefighters rescued the girl from a bedroom on the top floor and she was treated by ambulance crews for smoke inhalation.
A woman and a dog escaped from the property before crews arrived.
News, sport, video, blogs and local information
where you live...
max temp: 14°C
min temp: 9°C
No current major incidents